Our school values the worth 和 dignity of every person, the pursuit of truth, devotion to excellence, acquisition of knowledge, 和 the nurture of democratic 公民身份. Essential to the achievement of these st和ards are the freedom to learn 教育和保证人人机会均等.
Our primary concern is the student 和 the development of the student's potential. Employees will, therefore, strive for professional growth 和 will seek to exercise the 最好的专业判断和诚信.
- Shall make reasonable effort to protect the student from conditions harmful to 学习 和/or to the student's mental 和/or physical health 和/or safety.
- Shall not unreasonably restrain a student from independent action in pursuit of 学习.
- Shall not intentionally suppress or distort subject matter relevant to a student's 学术项目.
- Shall not intentionally expose a student to unnecessary embarrassment or 轻视.
- Shall not harass or discriminate against any student on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, political beliefs, marital status, h和icapping condition, sexual orientation, or social 和 family background 和 shall make reasonable effort to assure that each student is protected from 骚扰或歧视.
- Shall not exploit a relationship with a student for personal gain or advantage.
- Shall keep in confidence personally identifiable information obtained in the course of professional service, unless disclosure serves professional purposes or 是法律规定的.
Aware of the importance of maintaining the respect 和 confidence of colleagues, of students, of parents, 和 of the community, employees of our school must display the 最高程度的道德行为. 这一承诺要求我们的员工:
- Shall not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, political beliefs, marital status, h和icapping condition if otherwise qualified, or social 和 family background deny to a colleague professional benefits or 参加任何专业组织的优势.
- Shall not interfere with a colleague's exercise of political or civil rights 和 责任.
- Shall not engage in harassment or discriminatory conduct which unreasonably 干扰个人的专业或工作表现 责任 or with the orderly processes of education or which creates a hostile, intimidating, abusive, offensive, or oppressive environment; 和, further, shall make reasonable effort to assure that each individual is protected from such 骚扰或歧视.
- Shall not make malicious or intentionally false 状态ments about a colleague.
培训要求: 所有的教学人员和管理人员都必须是 condition of employment to complete training on these st和ards of ethical conduct.
报告教学人员和管理人员的不当行为: 所有员工 和 administrators have an obligation to report misconduct by instructional personnel 和 school administrators which affects the health, safety, or welfare of a student. 的例子 misconduct include obscene language, drug 和 alcohol use, disparaging comments, prejudice or bigotry, sexual innuendo, cheating or testing violations, physical aggression, 和 接受或提供帮助. 举报雇员的不当行为，应向 校长托马斯·E. Halfaker，(305) 386-8446，电子邮件thalfaker@abqary.net.
Reports of misconduct committed by administrators should be made to the Superintendent. Dr. Kim Pryzbylski， (305) 762-1076, email@example.com.
Legally sufficient allegations of misconduct by Florida certified educators will be reported to 专业实践服务办公室. 报告的政策和程序 misconduct by instructional personnel or school administrators which affects the health, safety, or welfare of a student are posted in the reception area between the elementary 和 中学大楼和我们的网站 pan.abqary.net.
举报虐待、遗弃或忽视儿童: 所有员工和代理都有一个 affirmative duty to report all actual or suspected cases of child abuse, ab和onment, or 忽视. 拨打1-800-96-ABUSE或在线举报: www.贴现.状态.fl.我们滥用/报告.
身体虐待的迹象: 孩子可能有不明原因的瘀伤、擦伤、割伤或其他 injuries; broken bones; or burns. 遭受身体虐待的孩子可能看起来孤僻 or depressed, seem afraid to go home or may run away, shy away from physical contact, be 具有攻击性，或穿着不合适的衣服来掩盖伤口.
性虐待的迹象: 孩子可能有撕裂、染色或带血的内裤，麻烦 walking or sitting, pain or itching in genital area, or a sexually transmitted disease. 一个孩子 experiencing sexual abuse may have unusual knowledge of sex or act seductively, fear a particular person, seem withdrawn or depressed, gain or lose weight suddenly, shy away from 身体接触，或者离家出走.
忽视的迹象: The child may have unattended medical needs, little or no supervision at 家里，卫生条件差，或显得体重过轻. 遭受忽视的孩子可能经常 tired or hungry, steal food, or appear overly needy for adult attention.
虐待模式: 严重的虐待通常涉及多种因素. 当我单身时 sign may not be significant, a pattern of physical or behavioral signs is a serious indicator 和 应该报告.
责任的保护: Any person, official, or institution participating in good faith in any act authorized or required by law, or reporting in good faith any instance of child abuse, ab和onment, or 忽视 to the department or any law enforcement agency, shall be immune from any civil or criminal liability which might otherwise result by reason of such action. (F.S. 39.203)
An employer who discloses information about a former or current employee to a prospective employer of the former or current employee upon request of the prospective employer or of the former or current employee is immune from civil liability for such disclosure or its consequences unless it is shown by clear 和 convincing evidence that the information disclosed by the former or current employer was knowingly false or violated any civil right 受F .保护的前任或现任雇员.S. 第760章. (F.S. 768.095)